1-Year-Old Old Starts Dancing Salsa. But A Keep a Close Eye on His Feet when He Turns Around! Aww! - vibes

Earn 20000$ Per Day

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 7, 2019

1-Year-Old Old Starts Dancing Salsa. But A Keep a Close Eye on His Feet when He Turns Around! Aww!

When the music starts, most of us can't standstill. We started to move and to the beat. And this little boy in the video below is one of us. Isaac is only 15 months old, but when the music starts, you can't stop it. He is so enthusiastic when he prepares his little sauce, waving his arms around. I really enjoyed the day. His father encourages him from behind the camera, but it seems that the little man didn't need any motivation! You will melt when you see this adorable baby dancing. He also looks very happy! And what a contagious smile! If this continues, I wouldn't be surprised if it was released in a Got Talent show in about 15 years! This child has all the movements! Not only does he put his arms to work, his whole body moves and harasses! Shake your arms and then turn the circles, but the best part is your feet. I'm just in time with the music and they move so fast! I would never think that a 15 month old child can do it. I think I could fall if I tried to move so fast. The best part comes at the end when Dad says, "Put your ass in that!" LOL! And he does, but I suppose he eventually gets tired and needs some rest. But that's okay because his parents recorded the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad